Dear ravers, travellers, friends, and others
We would like to begin by thanking all of you who have been in contact with us and shown support and understanding regarding the current situation 🧡
The Corona virus has turned the world upside down. Everyone has been affected to different extents, sadly mostly negatively. Tourism including our beloved music events, has been struck hard by the ongoing crisis, just like many others.
Coretours, just like many other businesses, people, and authorities face a most uncertain future. Certain future events might be postponed or cancelled, as some already have. Everything depends on how the Corona virus affects the areas in which the events are being held, and how the authorities deal with these issues. Many events have already announced they are postponed to 2021.
The vision of Coretours has always been to provide amazing trips to and from music events. Mistakes have been made and we have learned from such situations. For the most part we believe that we have provided amazing trips, thanks to You, the amazing travellers and tour guides. We are very grateful to work with You as you keep inspiring us to keep moving forward, keep adapting, and keep getting better at what we love doing. New travellers always experience a warm welcome into the Coretours family and this is mostly thanks to You. It deeply saddens us that it is likely that the number of events we provide trips to might be very limited this year.
We will be conducting smaller changes internally due to the current situation, but we will still be available via email or the chat every day of the week.
It is important to keep your hopes up even if the summer of 2020 will suffer from a lack of events. If we beat COVID-19 in time then 2021 will be an amazing year. Those who have not procured tickets for the events this year will very likely have limited access to the events of 2021. This is due to organizers postponing their sold out events, thus keeping current tickets valid for the postponed event. Remain calm and focus on the long term.
Furthermore, the following applies 🤗
- In case of changes rendering the events in-attendable, the terms at booking will apply when it is possible to attend the event. Information regarding such matters will be updated for affected events.
- Name changes for affected events will be free of charge. An important date applies for Tomorrowland bookings. Deadline for name changes regarding Tomorrowland is 1 October 2020. We have a Facebook group for name changes. Ticketswap group..
- Each postponed booking will receive a voucher for 300 SEK (approximately 30 €) that can be spent on future events when restrictions are lifted. Such bookings will also render twice the amount of points earned.
- We double your points for each of the orders that you have done which has been postponed to another date.
- Exclusive early access and priority to the future ticket releases for Tomorrowland, Defqon.1 & Q-dance Travel, Qlimax, and Intents Festival. The exclusive early access is before pre-registered access, and public access.
- Free and exclusive VIP-upgrade to Owl Festival (worth 600 SEK) to Owl Festival when purchasing weekend tickets. Note: this is the only way to get VIP tickets for Owl Festival.
As we are a small organization, these small changes are a big task for us to implement the above changes. We apologize and work as fast as possible. 🧡
Jacob och Anna