Do you want to spend your nights at DreamVille at Tomorrowland but do not drag all the camping equipment and everything that it means? Then it is Easy Tent the package something that will fall you completely into the taste. With Easy Tent the package is all already prepared and ready for you when you and your companion arrive at Tomorrowland.
What are the benefits?
The benefits are many with an Easy Tent package. The tents are already set up on a special camping area that only you and your companion have access to. Of course you can visit regular Magnificent Green the campsite if it is so that you want to meet your friends or go and get to know new people from all over the world. The air mattress is waiting for you along with a goodie bag in the form of sleeping accessories. A mystic lantern is also included so that you can illuminate your dear sleeping nights during the nights and evenings.
On Easy Tent There are of course access to toilets and showers as well as other supplies such as drinks and food. You do not need to take any longer distance to use these facilities that are offered. The area is also very tidy and not as crowded as it can easily be at the Magnificent Green campsite where tens of thousands of people pitch their tents on Thursday.
The popularity of this type of travel package has increased over the years since we started driving and is definitely recommendable for those who want it comfortable for a night sleep and hang. The campsite is also closer to Tomorrowland's entrance, which means that the distance is considerably shorter than if you sleep on the Magnificent Green or Friendship Garden camp. We do as best we can to gather you and your friends (if you are more than 2) as close together as possible at this campsite together with Tomorrowland's officials and crew.
What is included?
- Access to DreamVille - 5 days
- Access to the Easy Tent campsite - 5 days
- Full Madness Pass - Entrance to Tomorrowland - 3 days
- Entrance to The Gathering - Tomorrowlands party at the camping on Thursday
- Access to DreamVille market - food stores, bakery, bar and more
- Access to toilets and showers
- A limited edition Tomorrowland tent
- Double air mattress
- Two sleeping bags
- Goodie bag
- Easy Tent (2 persons) - (Full Madness Pass + camping at Easy Tent camping) costs SEK 5600 per person (we do not only sell tickets)
- Easy Tent (2 persons) - (Full Madness Pass + camping at Easy Tent camping) with travel costs 8995: - by bus and 9495: - by air per person
Tomorrowland's own site
- Read more about Easy Tent at Tomorrowland's website.